Monday, July 13, 2009

President Shamo is amazing!!

E-mail is messed up again so its gonna be way short, sorry....... Carl was baptized it was amazing thanks for all the prayers.......:) Gordon is getting baptized this sat and it is going to be equally amazing:) We had a conference with Pres. Shamo his wife and daughter on Thur, wow amazing, words cannot describe the spirit and love and great time that was.

Thanks for the package with profile of a prophet I got that:) Loved the grocery box and the Ben and Jerrys:) Aps name is Craig Cusick, I will let you know later about the guy coming to Cedar.

Love you all so much sorry about the e-mail it was all messed up. Have an amazing week, I hope it is working all smooth next week.

This was such a great week and I loved every min. of it and next week is going to be crazy as well:) Ahhhh I love being a missionary so much its the best ever.
Love
Elder Allred

No comments: