Thursday, October 30, 2008

WOW What a small world we Live in!!!

A very amazing story I thought I would share with you all. I work @ Southern Utah University, with lots of students on a daily basis, so they all thought I needed this thing called facebook and they set me up an account and told me what to do. It's a way to keep in touch with people. I am not on it much except when I receive a message. Well.. Garren and Elder Peterson are teaching 2 young single moms each with a little boy. He must have told them I had a facebook account because they have since found me on face book and asked me to be their friend. I said no as I didn't know who they were. Then they explained that they knew my son in England that he was teaching them. We have been chatting for the last few days. It is so amazing to hear how he is doing from someone who sees him all the time and who he is teaching. Well she shared a funny experience with me today. She said Garren had a fashion oops yesterday, as he was wearing his brown polyester pants from his $5 DI suit with a white shirt and a blue tie. She felt bad for him. I laughed when I read it and thought, no that sounds just like my son, then I asked her " well was his shirt @ least ironed?" Haven't heard back yet. So I am asking everyone to pray for Amie, and Kylee and their sweet little boys, that they are ready to receive the gospel in their lives, and that they will know that they have a heavenly father that loves them. Thanks for letting me share. Have a Great Day and a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! BOO

No comments: