Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Spirit is Awesome

Letter to his dad this week. (Photo) He is multi-tasking, bringing lunch to someone in the office from the temple cafeteria, and making appointments on the phone. This last few days have been crazy and awesome all at the same time. I really just loving serving and growing and learning each and everyday of my life. Serving in the capacity that I am now serving in has taught me so much, how to trust God more and really how to exercise more faith and be more trusting in him and his ways. I have learned how little I really do know and how much more I need to learn and grow in my life. You know that scripture...Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth ..1 Cor 8:1, it is so true in the end the best thing that will change us is charity not all the knowledge that we have but true Christ-like charity. I love it, we must just serve and serve and serve until we cant serve no more! Thanks for part of the talk, I really enjoyed reading it! Yeah Stetson, that is so exciting for him I am well pumped! Thanks for all you do dad, love you so much, have a great week at work.

Elder Garren Allred

No comments: